Most beginners aren’t aware of traps in Ready or not. In most FPS games, checking for traps isn’t common because of fast-paced gameplay. Ready or not is an extremely tactical game that comes with a slow pace and traps to watch out for. Disarming is the end choice, but first, you will have to spot them and then interact with them. Disarming the traps isn’t that tough, rather finding them is the real deal. This article is all about Ready or not how to disarm traps, but we are also going to discuss how to find them.
Traps in Ready or not
First of all, let us get clear with what traps are Ready or not. Ready or not comes with a bunch of traps, typically referred to as booby traps. So, a booby trap can be a hidden trap like a wire that activates upon impact or an explosive one that blows upon impact. Traps in Ready or not are tricky because they are usually found at the bottom of the door where you pass from. There are two types of traps;
- HE Grenade: if the flashbang makes you crazy, the grenade one kills you instantly. There is only regret at that time because you can’t do anything. Concerning the other type these Ready or not booby traps are way closer to the door side, while there might be a chance of you not being dead after it’s activated. It’s a slight chance, but in the end, it’s a chance, no one knows what is going to happen.
- Flashbang: that flashes upon impact and makes you go nuts. When you are playing Ready or not with focus and suddenly a flashbang trap activates, you don’t even know what is happening. It disorients you in the game for a period while giving the enemy a complete chance to harm you.
Ready or not how to disarm trap guide
To disarm the traps, you need to find them. Don’t worry we are here for that reason; to help you find the trap and disarm them. There are various ways to find the traps like using a mirror gun, peeking doors, or checking the bottom of doors as you proceed with agility.
Ready or not how to disarm trap guide- finding traps
- Mirror Gun: There is a gun by name of “mirror gun” which lets you peek corners without activating the tripwire.
- Door Peek: Don’t rush the doors, rather peek at the door to see the tripwire. Peeking doesn’t activate the trip wires, so you are good to go.
- Look: If you are in a hurry, you can always double-check the door while standing. It is not the safest
Ready or not how to disarm trap guide- suspecting traps
When you see a door is locked, it means something is strange here. Well, the traps are usually put on doors, so being locked means there are traps laid on purpose. Just don’t be hasty, peek at the door and slowly move to know if a wire is present.
Ready or not how to disarm trap guide- staying safe
The technique here is being calm and open-minded. Just imagine that every door has a trap somewhere laid for you specifically and you have to disarm them. Unlike most FPS games where speed and aim are everything, here your thoughtful and strategic mind is everything.
Ready or not how to disarm trap guide- disarming
First of all, you need to look at the complete Ready or not how to disarm trap guide. Understanding and finding the trap is the main thing here because you can’t disarm them if you can’t find them. Then you need to press F to access your equipment controls in Ready or Not, as soon as you find the trap. Your character will use the tool to disarm the trap.
Ready or not how to disarm trap guide will help you learn about the traps, find them, and then disarm them. Disarming is the easiest thing because you have to press a button, but finding them is a difficult thing. Being an extreme tactical shooter game, you need to check every door and corner to find traps. While one side is easy, the other one is difficult because you can activate the trap if proceed a bit further for a peek. Well, in this game, patience is everything, and the more careful you are, the better play you will make.