Ready or not controls are one of the most complex mechanisms to understand. It is the latest entry in the tactical FPS game segment, similar to the legendry Rainbow six siege. Therefore, there are tactical guns, special equipment, team comms, shields, and much more to handle here. People aren’t even aware of whether they can play the game on the controller or not. Considering all these queries, we managed to compile this article to help you understand Ready or not controls and discuss, whether you can play it with a controller or not.
Default Key binds
So, we will simply start with the basic controls of the game. Just like any other FPS, there are default keys that are assigned with your keyboard like;
How to Move
- Forward, backward left, and right is set to W, S, A, and D
- Jump, Crouch, Walk is set to Spacebar, Left Ctrl, and Left Shift
- Free lean, lean left, and lean right is set to Left Alt, Q, and E
Interaction Controls in Ready or Not
- Fire, ADS, and Interact is set to Left click mouse, Right-click mouse, and F
- Melee, Quick Throw, Fire Select, and Reload is set to B, G, X, and R
- Toggle HUD and Toggle Low Ready is set to F3 and home
Ready or Not Controls to Use Your Equipment
- Primary, Secondary, grenades, Tactical Device, Long Tactical, and Miscellaneous are set from 1 to 6 keys.
- For Night Vision and Chem light drop, the keys are set to N and C
- To equip Stinger, CS Gas, Flashbang, Opti wand, Breaching Shotgun, Wedge, C2, Tablet, Pepper Spray, and multitool, the key binds are from Numpad 0 to Numpad 9. These are the controls you use in order to disarm a booby trap in Ready or Not.
Communication and Teamwork
- In Ready or not controls, Next element, previous element, and Swat Command interface cycle are from mouse wheel up, mouse wheel down and middle mouse button
- Command key one to command key nine are from keys 1 to 9
- Selecting the gold, blue and red element are from F5, F6, and F7
- Hold Command, Default Command, and Command Back are from Left Shift, Z, and Tab
- Team Chat, Chat, Push to Talk, Team view cam, and Voice Channels Cycle is from K, J, V, T, and L
Miscellaneous Controls in Ready or Not
- Finally in Ready or not controls, you can Pause Menu through Escape Key
- Spectating the previous and next player is from Left Arrow Key and Right Arrow key
- Voting for Yes and No is from Page up and Page down
- The Multiplayer menu is from the M key
Setting Proper Sprint Key Settings in Your Ready or Not Controls
Well, in FPS games, you need to be as much agile as you can. But there are various ways in which you need to grasp correct Ready or not controls to get perfect movement. The old bind for sprinting in Ready or not isn’t that great so you need to follow the steps properly to get the absolute out of your sprinting key bind.
- First of all, you need to erase the previous key bind for Sprinting. Also, you need to clear the toggle or walking bind by using the right-side button.
- Then, you will have to get yourself a new sprinting key by going to the interactions tab on the Ready or not controls menu.
- Now, put your desired key for sprinting there. Most people use shift, but some people aren’t comfortable with that. Therefore, you can simply put your hands on the keyboard and look for the best key that suits your fingers. You can go for ctrl if you like.
Does Ready or Not Support a Controller?
Most people are generally good with controllers in contrast to keyboard/mouse. But it doesn’t mean you can use controllers in every game you install. The same is the case with Ready or not because it’s a new game and the developers didn’t confirm anything related to Ready or not controller support.
Ready or not is a complicated game, meaning there is a team you have to look after. Ranging from the team chat to voice and comms, you have to look at everything. But, good for many gamers, all of this can be achieved on a controller. Rather, it makes much sense for controller users to play the game on the controller instead of a keyboard.
The only question that remains is, did the game come with controller support? Till now, the game doesn’t have controller support but will surely be added after some time. Till then, you will have to read the Ready or not controls guide and play the game on the keyboard/mouse. Patience has its virtue, so you might get something crazy down the line soon.
Ready or Not is a great tactical FPS game that requires focus, planning, and solid execution. Ensuring that your controls and graphics settings are configured ahead of time is necessary to ensure smooth gameplay in this action-packed game!