Every gamer has a specific choice when it comes to guns and you might be wondering about the best gun in Ready or Not. You might be familiar with Ready or Not, the latest entry in the FPS genre. There are a bunch of weapon choices and most of them are just like any other FPS game. But still, a few aspects like the spray, feel, recoil, and other things might feel changed.
Therefore, we compiled this article to help you choose the best gun in Ready or Not. So, without any further delay, let us hop into the details.
Top Guns in Ready or Not
We can’t just go for the best gun in our perspective. That would be unfair for the game and you. To make things fair and square, we have here some of the candidates for the best gun in Ready or Not.
Each section is split by the type of gun in Ready or Not, and then each one has its top choice. In the end, we will make sure to give you a hint on our best pick out of the bunch to play this exciting new multiplayer tactical shooter.
Any FPS game is useless without those handguns, and here in Ready or Not, you have a lot of choices. Talking about handguns, the best gun in Ready or Not are;
- Colt Python: it is a revolver and has power. Comes with the largest caliber out of all the handguns and is meant to kill in one shot.
- Five Seven: This is a secondary weapon you have in Ready or Not. Also termed as Best Gun in Ready or Not, Five Seven comes with good bullet capacity, good control, low power and has enough penetration to get things done.
- P92X: If you are looking for upgradation, you need to go with the P92X because you can add optics to it. It is a jack of all trades, coming with quick and effective performance.
If you prefer to use your sidearm in Ready or Not, check out our top-rated pistol loadout.
Best Gun in Ready or Not: Submachine Guns
- UMP45: Usually, in the FPS genre, you have a slap, but here in Ready or Not, you get the regular bolt release in UMP. It has a high recoil, but once you get a hang of it, there is no other competitor.
- Sig Sauer MPX: If you are looking for the best gun in Ready or Not regarding speed, then SIG Sauer MPX is the right choice. It is small, has enough damage, and is agile.
- MP5: Most people are just fans of MP5 in fps games, but honestly, it is the most boring out of all. Coming with low recoil, burst rounds, and boring long sizes, you have everything easy. Might be good for beginners but not the best gun in Ready or Not.
- Mossberg 500 Cruiser (Breaching Shotgun): it is meant for breaking the door or using less-lethal force on targets. Breaching rounds disintegrate after you shot them, so be careful what you use them for.
- Benelli M4: Using a Shotgun to lay down targets in front of you is the best feeling and Benelli M4 is the right shotgun to do that with.
- Wilson Non-Combat and Combat CQB: These are customizable shotguns good for shooting down targets with armor. The non-combat shotgun is the best gun in Ready or Not if you don’t want to go lethal
For more details on how to use and build around these close-quarters weapons, check out our complete Ready or Not shotgun loadout.
- SCAR L: Going by the name of MK16, SCAR L is controllable, accurate, powerful, and comes with a good bullet count. Some beginners even call it the best gun in Ready or Not. But, if you go a bit deep, there are other things to consider as well.
- SR-16: Coming with a folding sight and a long size, you can’t go wrong with the SR-16. It has both great accuracy and control to take distant shots without any issues.
- MK 18: Most people know this guy by the name of M4A1, which is a loud, powerful, effective, and flashy gun. It’s not as long as SR-16, but Hella good gun to use.
- SBR Tactical: Present under the name of ARWC, this is a quiet gun that you can use to do things silently. As Ready or Not is both lethal and non-lethal game, you can use this gun in both conditions, but best used for non-lethal combat.
- Benelli BRN 180S: Comes with a folding stock. It’s a really compact and handy Assault rifle that you can use in Ready or Not.
For a complete assault rifle loadout, check out our companion guide.
Best Gun in Ready or Not: Non-Lethal
The TAC 700 used to be the best non-lethal weapon in Ready or Not before it was removed from the game. It had full auto and good control on it.
Currently, the best non-lethal weapon in Ready or Not is the R7 launcher. It is a very versatile weapon. Yet, it may be more accurate to call it a less-lethal weapon.
For those readers who want a challenge, we created the best Ready or Not non-lethal loadout for your to test you skills on. Do you have what it takes to complete the hardest missions in Ready or Not without any live rounds?
Best Gun in Ready or Not: Lethal
Not that we have all the great guns on one side and the best non-lethal one on the other side, things get pretty much easy. There is not a confident choice that is better than all others, it depends on every person who plays the game and enjoys it.
With that being said, the best gun in Ready or Not, from our perspective, is Five-Seven -handgun segment. In the segment of Submachine guns, the best one is UMP45. Talking about shotguns, the best one is Benelli M4 and lastly, the best gun in the Ready or Not assault rifle segment is MK 18.
It is OK if someone has another choice in each segment as the best Gun in Ready or Not because it depends on person to person or playstyle.
What do you think of our selections for the best weapons in Ready or Not? Do you have a favorite? Feel free to let us know in the comments below. We love to hear from our readers!