Halo Infinite brings a new approach to an open-world design with its campaign. Like previous Halo games, various scattered collectibles span all of Zeta Halo. With the linear level design mainly restricted to important story missions, the rest of the open world has many secrets. Collectables range from Spartan Cores that help upgrade Master Chief’s abilities, armor coatings for multiplayer, skulls, and audio logs. One of the many collectibles and side objectives in Halo Infinite is grunt Propaganda Towers.
Destroying these Propaganda Towers in Halo Infinite will give you 10 Valor Points each, while also unlocking the “Please Shut Up” Achievement if you destroy all 40 towers across the ring. The more Valor Points you have, the more weapons and vehicles you can order from several FOBs around Zeta Halo after reclaiming them.
Propaganda Towers on Connections Island
Starting with the first island, Connections, there are 18 total Propaganda Towers in this area.
- Tower 1: Head east from Outpost Tremonius. This Propaganda Tower is also south of Cobra Squad’s distress beacon. There is a Spartan Core nearby as well.
- Tower 2: Head southwest from the first tower, or follow the road south from Outpost Tremonius. This one is along the road and isn’t hard to miss.
- Tower 3: Follow the road from the second Propaganda Tower and go up the mountain. This Halo Infinite propaganda tower is along a cliff edge. It can also be found north of Paladin Squad’s distress beacon.
- Tower 4: Head south along the road next to the second tower. You will find the fourth tower near the fork in the road next to the Armory of Reckoning.
- Tower 5: Go south and follow the road up the left mountainside. You will find the tower near another cliff edge next to FOB Alpha.
- Tower 6: Further south down the mountain from tower 5. Near the fork in the road on the right that leads east to the Excavation Site, you will find the Propaganda Tower.
- Tower 7: Head north from the Excavation Site along the hillside between the target BipBap and south of Bengal Squads distress beacon.
- Tower 8: Along the edge of the map, to the right of Bengal Squad.
- Tower 9: West of FOB Bravo; you can hear it from walking outside the base.
- Tower 10: South of the Horn of Abolition, located high up on a cliff next to the edge of the map.
- Tower 11: At the fork in the road next to the target Thav’ Sebarim, or west of Thunder Squad’s distress beacon.
- Tower 12: On the road heading up to FOB Charlie, it’s very easy to hear this tower along the path.
- Tower 13: Northwest of the Forge of Teash on a hill right outside.
- Tower 14: South of Indiana Squad’s distress beacon on a hilltop around a small camp of Banished.
- Tower 15: Southwest from Ik’ Novus near the edge of the map. This tower is very out of the way in comparison to others.
- Tower 16: On the winding path heading up from FOB Echo toward BlueBell Squad’s distress beacon.
- Tower 17: On the eastern mountain right before the Redoubt of Sundering; also, east of the FOB Echo
- Tower 18: The last tower on Connections island is south of FOB Delta, right past the road.
We’ve tried to put these towers in a convenient order to make taking all the propaganda towers out in one quick run possible.
Destroying all of the Halo Infinite Propaganda Towers on the Island of Lockdown
Moving onto the next island of Lockdown, this section of Zeta Halo has the second-fewest Propaganda Towers.
- Tower 19: The first tower in the area is slightly southwest of FOB Foxtrot.
- Tower 20: The next tower is along the road heading toward Cayman Squad’s distress beacon.
- Tower 21: This tower is extremely close by. Go past Cayman Squad, on the cliff edge overlooking the Spire.
- Tower 22: This Propaganda tower is on the giant mountainside past the target Okro’ Vagaduun. You can find the tower in the first divot before the mountain ascends. Getting to this tower is more accessible by using a Banshee or a Wasp.
- Tower 23: The final tower for the area is down the mountainside slightly southeast of Starlight Squad’s distress beacon. This tower is on a raised part of the ring, which you will need to grapple or fly up to.
Finding all of the Tower Locations in Graveyards
The third section of Zeta Halo (Graveyards) has four Halo Infinite propaganda towers.
- Propaganda Tower 24: Near the east Gun Battery, go slightly northwest near the cliffside.
- Propaganda Tower 25: Head west from the north gun batteries along the gap between the Halo Ring. You can follow the path up the side of the mountain while finding a Spartan Core along the way.
- Propaganda Tower 26: Head along the mountain’s ridge from the last tower. You can find the Halo Infinite propaganda tower overlooking the western Gun Battery.
- Propaganda Tower 27: In the valley of Graveyards, simply head northeast along the ledge from the bridge. You can find this tower towards one of the fractured roads.
Eliminating the All of the Remaining Halo Infinite Propaganda Towers in Reformation
The fourth section of Zeta Halo is Reformation, housing the remaining 13 propaganda tower locations.
- Tower 28: The first propaganda tower in the area is located directly south of Annex Ridge.
- Tower 29: Starting at the southwest beacon, follow the path up the mountain and over the ridge.
- Tower 30: Go south of FOB Hotel, along the fragmented cliff side. Using a Hornet makes destroying this tower much more manageable.
- Tower 31: Also, from FOB Hotel, head along the path towards the southernmost beacon. The tower is on a small hill overlooking the road.
- Tower 32: West of FOB Hotel, near the bridge that enters Reformation, a Propaganda Tower is near the edge.
- Tower 33: Moving north from the last tower, stay along the ridge. You will find the tower in a small Banished Camp.
- Tower 34: There is a raised chunk of the ring on the path where the target Ordo’ Mal is. Fly or grapple up. The Halo Infinite propaganda tower will be on the edge of a small camp with Banshees.
- Tower 35: From the target, Skimmer Alpha’s camp, go up the mountain on the northwest side. You will find the tower tucked away in a small path in the mountain.
- Tower 36: Go east from FOB Juliet; next to the fork in the road, you will find the propaganda tower.
- Tower 37: Head atop the huge mountain north of Riven Gate. The Propaganda tower is in the center of the mountain, surrounded by other collectibles.
- Tower 38: This tower is on a ledge overlooking target Arthoc’s camp.
- Tower 39: Head southeast of FOB November, along the cliff’s edge overlooking The Command Spire.
- Tower 40: The last propaganda tower is at the northeast fork in the road above FOB November.
All these Halo Infinite Propaganda towers will remain at the end of the game. So, if you have finished the main story, you can destroy them at any time. It also becomes significantly easier to destroy all the propaganda towers once you have enough Valor to use a Wasp. We recommend saving a few propaganda tower locations until after you have finished the game. There is some extra dialogue coming from the grunts once you finish the game. It’s a fun easter egg.
We hope that this guide to the locations of all of the Halo Infinite propaganda towers has helped you locate, destroy them, and earn your well-deserved Please Shut Up achievement. Check out our other great guides to help you earn a higher KDA in Halo Infinite. Or, join the discussion raging between mouse and keyboard players on the value of aim assist in Halo Infinite.