Getting stuck on the same missions in Ready or Not? Hopefully, we can help you out with this article on Ready or Not how to unlock missions. The best thing about the game itself is that you don’t have to unlock many things because they are already present for you to enjoy.
Unlike most FPS games where you unlock various maps, characters, missions, and equipment with specific things, Ready or not presents you for the most part with things initially unlocked. All things aside, let us hop onto the details for unlocking missions.
Ready or Not How to Unlock Missions Guide
We are going to discuss the types of missions, game modes and then tell you about the secret of unlocking missions in Ready or not.
Types of Missions to Unlock in Ready or Not
Most people get confused with the missions in Ready or Not. It is mainly because of their difficulty division or not having enough knowledge about the game. The 5 types of missions are available for only a single map (4U Gas Station) at this time. Therefore, you can’t experience every game mode on other maps. Here, we are going to discuss the type of mission to let you know which one you want to unlock with time.
- Barricaded Suspect: It is a normal mission that saves people and detains enemies. Being a normal difficulty level type mission, you can do this easily.
- Raid: On average, this type is termed a bit harder than Barricaded Suspect because you deal with dangerous enemies. You will have to use gunpower and tactics to get things done.
- Active Shooter: Same as before, this type is a bit more difficult than Raid because you deal with a gunman who kills civilians. There is the time involved here because a certain number of civilians get killed and the mission is over.
- Bomb Threat: Being a very difficult type of mission, your priority is saving the civilians by disarming the bomb. There are multiple things you need to take into account here, so it’s difficult for most people.
- Hostage Rescue: The most difficult mission type in Ready or Not is Hostage Rescue because you have to play silent here. Using the least amount of lethal force to rescue a hostage.
So, now the types of missions are on the side, and you are aware that these missions are available for certain maps. Let’s move further into the game modes you need to be aware of. There are only two game modes available for you to try out. These game modes are Single player and Multiplayer. Here is Ready or Not how to unlock missions- Game mode, we will discuss both of them in detail.
Single Player: As a beginner, most missions are not unlocked with the single-player mode in Ready or Not. You will have to play the game more and play the storyline to unlock missions. In case you are wondering about developers not giving all missions at the start, then it will spoil the whole storyline. The purpose of the locking mission is to pave the way for the storyline as you proceed further into the role.
Multiplayer: This is where the real fun begins. In this mode, you get everything already unlocked. Based on the difficulty you chose and your map, you get specific missions. As already discussed, every map doesn’t possess all game modes, rather few of them. Furthermore, you don’t have to work on unlocking missions in this game mode, everything is already unlocked here.
With all of that being aside, let’s talk about the unlock mission stuff. First of all, ready or not multiplayer gives you everything unlocked. You don’t have to force yourself in doing anything to unlock maps or missions. But, in single-player mode, things go as per the storyline. There is a specific sequence to the game you have to follow in single player to unlock missions in Ready or Not. All in one, it depends on the type of mode you choose, rather than your time on the game.
When it comes to Ready or Not unlocking missions, things are pretty easy. There are various mission types based on their difficulty level. In a single-player, you unlock things as you proceed with the storyline, whereas in the multiplayer mode you get everything unlocked for you to enjoy. So, there is nothing too complex here. Simple open the game, roam to multiplayer, and enjoy it. Just keep in mind that all the mission types aren’t available on every map, rather they are available for specific maps.
This may change in the future, especially after the game exits early access. We will keep you updated on anything we hear with regard to locked content. Please let us know if you experience any locked content we haven’t yet covered in this unlocking guide in Ready or Not.